CAAP Grounds Lionair Fleet After Deadly Plane Crash - 1124A Westwind ll Manufactured By Israel Aircraft Industries - RP-C5880
Lionair's entire fleet cannot operate while the probe into the crash is ongoing. Investigators already have the plane's cockpit voice recorder
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 31, 2020 - by Aika Rey for rappler.com
Lionair's entire fleet cannot operate while the probe into the crash is ongoing. Investigators already have the plane's cockpit voice recorder.
MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) decided to ground the entire fleet of local charter plane firm Lionair, after the fatal crash at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
"While investigation on the medical evacuation plane RP-C5880 is ongoing, it has been decided that Lionair's entire fleet will be grounded," CAAP said in a statement on Monday, March 30.
RP-C5880 crashed during takeoff and was engulfed in flames...
- FAA Launches Probe After In-Flight Incident Reveals 12-Inch Crack ... ›
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Fuel truck hits two parked Bombardier CRJ900 jets at Dallas ... ›
- Russian Fighter Jet Crashes Near Crimea, Pilot Missing - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus A350 Engine Shutdown Incidents Linked To Cockpit Drink ... ›