Video: Jet Blast From American Eagle Bombardier CRJ Turns Over Aircraft And Demolishes Hangar
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 31, 2020 - by Jeremy King for planeandpilotmag.com
"That pilot can fly any airplane you can imagine, and the box it came in." It's high praise for an aviator—and the boxes airplanes are stored in, we recently discovered in a video, fly really well too, at least for a while, and their landings are disastrous.
This is all as evidenced by a hangar that recently took flight at California's San Louis Obispo airport (SLO).
See more at the end of this video below...
JEST BLAST" DE AERONAVE DA AMERICAN EAGLES VIRA AVIÃO NO AEROPORTO DE SAN LUIS OBISPO (EUA)✔ www.youtube.com
In a viral video captured this weekend, the blast from a CRJ-700 doing a high-power run swept a Cessna 150 or 152 off its tiedowns and over onto its back...
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Accident at Fiumicino: pieces of plane fall on roofs and cars, "a man ... ›
- Video: Fuel truck hits two parked Bombardier CRJ900 jets at Dallas ... ›
- Sadly, Another General Aviation Tragedy - Another Missing Aircraft ... ›
- FAA Launches Probe After In-Flight Incident Reveals 12-Inch Crack ... ›
- Flight Control Software Glitch Haunted Cyclone Helicopter During Trials - FliegerFaust ›
- Software Bug In Bombardier Airliner Made Planes Turn The Wrong Way - FliegerFaust ›