Helicopter from PLA’s Hong Kong Garrison Crashes In Base’s First Aircraft Accident Recorded In City
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 2, 2020 - by Brian Wong for scmp.com
A helicopter from the Hong Kong garrison of the People's Liberation Army has crashed during a flight-training operation at a country park in the base's first aircraft accident recorded in the city.
The Security Bureau said in a statement on Tuesday night that it had been notified by the garrison about Monday afternoon's incident at Tai Lam Country Park.
While the Chinese statement described it as a crash, the...
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: B-17 Nine-O-Nine Crash UPDATE 27 March 2020 ... ›
- CAAP Grounds Lionair Fleet After Deadly Plane Crash - 1124A ... ›
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- Airbus A320 Jet With 107 Aboard Crashes in Pakistan - Flight PK8303 - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: CL-215 Water Bomber Crash Spain, 8 Aug 2020 - FliegerFaust ›
- Airplane Carrying 44 People Vanished In 1950. After 70 Years, It Has Still Not Been Found... - FliegerFaust ›