Man Killed, Another Injured After Aircraft Crash On Gold Coast
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 5, 2020 - by Shanee Dobeson for mygc.com
One man has died and another has been seriously injured following a horror aircraft crash on the northern Gold Coast.
The light plane crashed into trees at the Heck Field airport in Jacobs Well around 9.30am on Sunday.
"Initial investigations suggest the plane has lost power and clipped an overhead cable, before it crashed into trees and caught fire off Stapylton Jacobs Well Road," Qld Police said....
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Passenger pulled back on controls during takeoff before ... ›
- Texas plane crash: 10 killed in small plane accident at Dallas-area ... ›
- Two hurt in plane crash near Pinedale Airport, Wyoming - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane crash lands in California's Mojave desert - They Video Their ... ›