A-10 Forced Emergency Belly Landing At Moody Air Force Base
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 9, 2020 - by J.D. Simkins for airforcetimes.com
An Air Force A-10C Thunderbolt II was forced to make an emergency belly landing at Moody Air Force Base Tuesday as it returned from a routine training operation, WALB News reported.
The single-seat close air support jet, which is assigned to the 75th Fighter Squadron, did not have its landing gear extended when it touched down, officials told WALB...
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- Antonov An-74 makes belly landing in Mogadishu - FliegerFaust ›
- The Boy Who Survived a Plane Crash in Alaska... - FliegerFaust ›
- Three Dead, Scores Hurt, In Turkey Plane Accident - FliegerFaust ›