On Drugs Pilot Was Doing Stunts When He Crashed - NTSB
Tests reveal drugs in Halladay's blood and urine...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 16, 2020 - by Steve Almasy for cnn.com
- Tests reveal drugs in Halladay's blood and urine
Documents supporting the report include notes from an interview with Halladay's father, Harry Leroy Halladay Jr., who was a military and commercial pilot."
Mr. Halladay stated he was concerned that Roy was abusing prescription medications, and that may have played a role in the accident," the entry says.
According to toxicology tests done at the Federal Aviation Administration's Forensic Sciences Laboratory, the pilot had a sleep aid, an amphetamine, an antidepressant, a muscle relaxer, two opioids and Ibuprofen in his system, the report says.
The document says the pilot had levels of amphetamine (2.2 micrograms per milliliter) well above the level found in patients who were using the drug at...
- Airbus A350 Engine Shutdown Incidents Linked To Cockpit Drink ... ›
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: B-17 Nine-O-Nine Crash UPDATE 27 March 2020 ... ›
- Coast Guard: Search for Survivors After Reported Plane Crash Near ... ›
- FAA Launches Probe After In-Flight Incident Reveals 12-Inch Crack ... ›