Pilots’ Dual-Control Obstructed A320’s Collision-Avoidance Manoeuvres
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 14, 2020 - by David Kaminski-Morrow for www.flightglobal.com
Dual-control inputs from a Condor Airbus A320's pilots badly obstructed its response to collision-avoidance orders during a low-altitude conflict, investigators have determined.
As the aircraft climbed through 2,635ft, still approaching the shoreline, the collision-avoidance system instructed the crew to maintain its 1,800ft/min vertical speed.
But the first officer "did not follow" this instruction,...
- Houston Police Chopper Crash 2 May 2020 - Explanation ... ›
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 777 hangar filled with FOAM!! - Explanation - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier Blamed For Challenger 604 Crash - MSN 5494 - TC-TRB ›
- Video: Forced Landing At Night - FliegerFaust ›