Turkish Airbus A330 Damaged After Three Days Of Its Delivery
On Dec. 30, a Turkish Airlines Airbus A330 was damaged during landing...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 2, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
Port Harcourt, Nigeria - On Dec. 30, a Turkish Airlines Airbus A330 was damaged during landing at the Port Harcourt International Airport in Nigeria, just after three days that the aircraft joined the Turkish fleet.
On Dec. 27, the former WOW Air Airbus A330 flew to its new home to join the widebody fleet of Turkey's flag carrier. It was initially operated on the domestic routes of the airline. Port Harcourt was the first international flight conducted with TC-LOL.
The flight itself seemed uneventful. But...
- This Guy Hacked Hundreds Of Planes From The Ground - FliegerFaust ›
- Could Terrorists Hack an Airplane? The Government Just Did ... ›
- Securing Aircraft Becoming More Complex - Hacking Aircraft ... ›
- VIDEO: Wireless Attacks on Aircraft Landing Systems (ILS) - Hacking ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Blind spots: How the Boeing 737 MAX disasters exposed flaws in ... ›
- The existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus A330neo Future Bleak Drom COVID Impact - FliegerFaust ›