DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
A Delta Air Lines aircraft hangar, at Los Angeles International Airport, was involved in a foaming incident earlier this week; after the fire suppression system was triggered, leaving an aircraft partially submerged in foam.
Found on anet and totally unconfirmed, the fire suppression foam system at Delta's LAX hangar was accidentally triggered and and made a very big (and expensive) messhttps://t.co/UREyovtuqA pic.twitter.com/XCWIy6e761
— Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer) March 24, 2020
Information remains scarce, however it is clear that...
- Airbus A220 Crew Missed Low-Thrust Indications During Laboured ... ›
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Coast Guard: Search for Survivors After Reported Plane Crash Near ... ›
- JACDEC – Your Center for Aviation Safety Information ›
- On Jun 11th 2020 the TSB reported there had been 15 minor injuries - Accident: Jazz DH8C at Toronto - FliegerFaust ›