Twin Engine Piper Cheyenne P-31T Aircraft Crash
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 21, 2020 - by ktvq.com
Shane Ketterling, assistant director of aviation and transit, said they have identified the aircraft as a PA-31 Piper twin-engine.
Ketterling also said airport officials have identified the owner of the aircraft and believe that person was the pilot at the time of the crash. He did not release a name.
The pilot appears to have been performing...
- Mayor Dr. Bill Kirby Dies In Plane Crash Near Auburn Airport ... ›
- Coast Guard: Search for Survivors After Reported Plane Crash Near ... ›
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight PK8303 Update #4 - Unstable Approach Profile Airbus A320 - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: 4 Injured When C-130 Overruns Runway in Iraq - From a Former C-130H Pilot's Perspective - FliegerFaust ›