Instrument Failure, King Air Pilot Error Caused Fatal Plane Crash: TSB/BST
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 29, 2020 - by The Canadian Press for ctvnews.com
Instrument failures, including one before takeoff, compounded by pilot error were behind a fatal airplane crash in the Northwest Territories, says the Transportation Safety Board.
The pilot and the co-pilot were killed when the Air Tindi King Air turboprop plane hurled itself into the bush at more than 700 km/h in January 2019 outside of Wha Ti, a small community northwest of Yellowknife.
"The accident was not survivable,"...
- Video: B-17 Nine-O-Nine Crash UPDATE 27 March 2020 ... ›
- Four Injured After Plane Crash In Fire Lake Area - FliegerFaust ›
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- Hysterical Passengers Ignoring Instructions Led To Many Of The Injuries In DASH-8 Plane Collision - FliegerFaust ›
- Listen To Intense Air Traffic Control Audio Of KC-130J's Collision With An F-35B - FliegerFaust ›
- Antonov AN-124 Suffered Uncontained Engine Failure In Flight - Made Emergency Landing - FliegerFaust ›