Businessman Killed, 14-Year-Old Son Injured In Aircraft Crash
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 4, 2020 - by TOI staff for timeofisrael.com
A businessman was killed and a 14-year-old injured Saturday when the light aircraft they were in crashed in a field near Kibbutz Yakum in central Israel.
The man, 52, and teen were trapped in the plane and eventually extracted from the wreckage by rescue teams before the boy was airlifted to hospital.
Though the teen was initially said to be...
- Aviation GPS Technology Seen To Be At Risk... - FliegerFaust ›
- One Dead as Canadian Military Helicopter Goes Missing Off Coast ... ›
- You're A Good Pilot? Check By Yourself Here - FliegerFaust ›
- Iran's Police 'Training' Plane Crashes In Mazandaran... - FliegerFaust ›
- Antonov AN-225 Landed at Mirabel, Quebec Airport YMX From ... ›
- Antonov AN-225 Flight From Mirabel Airport, Quebec Diverted For ... ›