Pilot Killed In Small Plane Crash At Delta Airport
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 4, 2020 - by cbslocal.com
A pilot died when a plane crashed at the end of a Blake Field Airport runway Sunday. The plane is believed to be a Rans S-12, a single-engine, high-wing monoplane known commonly as a "kit plane" which is purchased and assembled by amateur enthusiasts.
The pilot was pronounced at the scene, according to the Delta County Sheriff's Office.
The Delta County Coroner's Office will release his/her identity once notifications to next of kin have been completed...
- Airbus A220 Operators Advised To Monitor Pratt & Whitney Engine ... ›
- Cessna's SkyCourier Makes Initial Ground Runs - Features two Pratt ... ›
- CRJ To Disappear in 2020 - Mirabel & Belfast Jobs At Rick ... ›
- Antonov AN-225 Landed at Mirabel, Quebec Airport YMX From ... ›
- New Air Show in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada in September 2020 ... ›
- Video: 4 Injured When C-130 Overruns Runway in Iraq - From a Former C-130H Pilot's Perspective - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier & Embraer Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport - FliegerFaust ›