6 Die in Plane Crash in Bolivia - 4 Spanish Passengers - Beechcraft Baron B-55
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 4, 2020 - by VOA news for voanews.com
A Bolivian air force plane crashed in the Amazonian region shortly after takeoff Saturday afternoon, killing all those on board.
The victims on the twin-engine propeller plane included four Spanish nationals and the two-man crew, an air force captain and lieutenant.
The Spaniards were en route to catch a flight back to Spain, the Bolivian Defense Ministry said in...
- Securing Aircraft Becoming More Complex - Hacking Aircraft ... ›
- Video: Hacking Aircraft Traffic Control - ADS-B, TCAS... - FliegerFaust ›
- Could Terrorists Hack an Airplane? The Government Just Did ... ›
- Antonov resumes the production of An-124 Ruslan without Russia ... ›
- Antonov An-74 makes belly landing in Mogadishu - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus Offers Cargo Conversion For A330 And A350; Is A380 Next ... ›
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- The real reason Airbus is retiring its A380 superjumbo jet ... ›
- A220 Plane Crash Lands at Puslinch Horse Farm - FliegerFaust ›
- Suspected Drug Plane Bursts Into Flames In Mexico After Highway Landing - FliegerFaust ›