Boeing 777 hangar filled with FOAM!! - Explanation
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 5, 2020 - by Mentour Pilot
watch the video above
Use this link to download the FREE Mentour Aviation app 👉🏻 https://www.mentourpilot.com/apps/
During the weekend a fire suppression foam system got activated by accident in a British Airways hangar at Heathrow.
The floor and the area outside the hangar quickly filled with foam. No-one was hurt in this incident but damages can be very costly.
How come a system like this could malfunction? Why was it fitted in the first place and what will happen to the Boeing 777ER that was parked in the hangar? I hope you will enjoy this little news-update! Watch the video above...
- DELTA AIR LINES HANGAR INVOLVED IN FOAMING INCIDENT ... ›
- Airbus A350 Engine Shutdown Incidents Linked To Cockpit Drink ... ›
- CAAP Grounds Lionair Fleet After Deadly Plane Crash - 1124A ... ›
- Video: Jet Blast From American Eagle Bombardier CRJ Turns Over ... ›
- On Jun 11th 2020 the TSB reported there had been 15 minor injuries - Accident: Jazz DH8C at Toronto - FliegerFaust ›
- Pilots’ Dual-Control Obstructed A320’s Collision-Avoidance Manoeuvres - FliegerFaust ›