Airbus A320 Jet With 107 Aboard Crashes in Pakistan - Flight PK8303
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
An Airbus SE jet operated by Pakistan International Airlines crashed with 107 people on board as it approached its destination of Karachi.
Flight PK 8303, which took off from Lahore, was carrying 99 passengers and 8 crew, Pakistan's Civil Aviation Authority said. The country's army tweeted that troops had reached the site to conduct relief-and-rescue efforts.
The A320 narrow-body jet was built in 2004, data from Flightradar24 showed.
LATEST: Karachi's mayor, at scene of the #PK8303 plane crash, says none of the 107 passengers and crew survived #PIACrash pic.twitter.com/FsYZujRuoV
— Bloomberg QuickTake (@QuickTake) May 22, 2020
It's the second plane crash for the Pakistani carrier in less than four years. The airline's chairman resigned in late 2016, less than a week after the crash of an ATR 42 turboprop killed 47 people.
Friday's crash happened on the...
- Helicopter from PLA's Hong Kong Garrison Crashes In Base's First ... ›
- Croatian Air Plane Crash Kills Two Air Force Member - FliegerFaust ›
- United Boeing 738 has AUTOPILOT FAILURE + Diverts Twice due ... ›
- Flight Control Software Glitch Haunted Cyclone Helicopter During ... ›
- Video: See Pakistan International Airlines Crash of Flight 8303 - 22 May 2020 - FliegerFaust ›
- Two Planes Collided In The Air In Alaska - FliegerFaust ›