Two Planes Collided In The Air In Alaska
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 2, 2020 - by Jay Croft for CNN.com
Two small planes collided in the air in Alaska on Friday, killing all seven people on both aircraft, including a state representative from the area, state troopers said.
The crash occurred about 8:30 a.m. local time in Soldotna, about 150 miles south of Anchorage, troopers said in a statement.One plane was piloted by Rep. Gary Knopp, 67, of Kenai, troopers said. He was the only person on board.
Alaska state Rep. Gary Knopp was killed in the midair...
- Airbus A320 Jet With 107 Aboard Crashes in Pakistan - Flight PK8303 ›
- Did You Missed This: PLANE CRASH - Aircraft Plummets After Take ... ›
- United Boeing 738 has AUTOPILOT FAILURE + Diverts Twice due ... ›
- Video: 4 Injured When C-130 Overruns Runway in Iraq - From a ... ›
- Hysterical Passengers Ignoring Instructions Led To Many Of The Injuries In DASH-8 Plane Collision - FliegerFaust ›