Video: Air Canada Boeing 777 Clips Another Company Aircraft On Tarmac
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 1, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
Toronto, Canada - An Air Canada Boeing 777 has clipped the tail of another Air Canada plane at the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
The Boeing 777, which was being towed at the time of the incident, clipped the tail of an Air Canada Airbus A321. The incident happened on the last day of 2019.
The left horizontal stabilizer of the Air Canada 777 hit the...
Xii, essa não é bem a virada de ano que se espera. pic.twitter.com/hkxKUYDyBc
— Aviões e Músicas (@avioesemusicas) December 30, 2019
- Will Mitsubishi ever be able to recoup a huge investment it made in ... ›
- Today : Plane crashes after takeoff in Kazakhstan, 12 dead, dozens ... ›
- Video: Fuel truck hits two parked Bombardier CRJ900 jets at Dallas ... ›
- Planes going rogue. Two horrific crashes, 346 innocent people dead ... ›
- JACDEC – Your Center for Aviation Safety Information ›