Airbus Wants To Build A 400+ Seat A350 Variant To Rival The Boeing 777X - More work for Bombardier Aerostuctures?
What would a A350-2000 look like?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 19, 2019 - by Nicholas for simplyflying.com
- What would a A350-2000 look like?
Now that the A380 program has ended, speculation has focused on what will be the next big project for Airbus
The aerospace manufacturer has hinted at making an extended A350 variant that could go head to head with the Boeing 777X.
At this point, it is only a rumor, but there is a strong possibility that Airbus will offer a further extension on their A350-1000 to rival the 777X.
Read it all https://simpleflying.com/airbus-777x-rival/
- A380 end opens opportunity for A350-2000 - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier: Video - "We lead in design, manufacturing, and support ... ›
- Boeing's 777X analyzed - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: First Boeing 777X Final Body Join - First Flight in 2019 ... ›