CAE Reports No Letup in Business Aviation Pilot Demand - Smarter hiring and training is key to filling the demand
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 29, 2019 - by Rob Mark for flyingmag.com
Nick Leontidis said, "there's an unprecedented demand for professional pilots and a new urgency to develop better pilots, faster." Leontidis is CAE Group president for Civil Aviation Training Solutions that issued its first report – Airline and Business Jet Pilot Demand Outlook 10-Year View – on pilot demand in 2018 and this year updated the report to include business aviation pilots.
"According to our analysis...
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Sues CAE for $2 Million - FliegerFaust ›
- CAE Snaps Up Bombardier Business Aircraft Training - FliegerFaust ›
- CAE Marc Parent Named CEO of The Year - FliegerFaust ›
- List of the 10 Canadian Firms Supporting USA BOEING and NOT ... ›
- In 2019: CAE Does Not Like Your Children If They Are "Boys", Right ... ›