Neeleman reveals plans for new longer-range Airbus A220
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 13, 2019 - by Jon Ostrower for theaircurrent.com
Updating our earlier story from here In Brazil, David Neeleman, founder of JetBlue Airways and Azul Linhas Aéreas, said his new venture, Moxy, would fly a new longer-range version of the Airbus A220-300.
Moxy is expected to receive its first A220-300s from Airbus starting in 2021.
Neeleman revealed during an hour-long roundtable with international journalists that the codenamed airline will be the launch customer for a yet-to-be-announced auxiliary fuel tank installation for its incoming A220s.
That added fuel would...
- Removing F-35 Engine Takes At Least 36 Hours! 60 Minutes on a ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- America Is Stuck With a $400 Billion F-35 Stealth Fighter That Can't ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- FOUND: The Hercules that had gone missing on 23 May 1969 ... ›