The A380 Seriously Damaged During Maintenance
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 26, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Dubai, UAE - An Airbus A380 of Emirates was seriously damaged during the Maintenance in Dubai.
While the nose wheel was being retracted, the aircraft fell onto the concrete floor of the hangar.
The nose cone shattered and the bottom of the aircraft's fuselage was damaged.
An Emirates spokesperson said that the incident occurred on August 22 during an A-Check at the Dubai International Airport.
The company has initiated an internal investigation for the incident. Nobody was injured, according to airline officials.
Emirates has a fleet of 110 A380. The Gulf carrier will ...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- FAA cautions airlines on maintenance of sensors that were key to ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- Viking Launches World Demonstration Tour for Guardian 400 ... ›