Breaking: China Grounding Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
China has asked for all of its airlines to temporarily suspend operations of the Boeing 737 MAX, effective immediately
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 10, 2019 - by Chris Dong for pointmetotheplane.boardingarea.com
We wondered what the implications would be of a second Boeing 737 MAX aircraft to crash — in less than six months, no less. Well, now we are finding out that action isn't just being taken by a single airline, but an entire country.
Reports have indicated that China has asked for all of its airlines to temporarily suspend operations of the Boeing 737 MAX, effective immediately. While there have been no official statement from the Chinese authorities, a report by Caijing cites an unidentified industry source.
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- FAA evaluates a potential design flaw on Boeing's 737 MAX after ... ›
- Lion Air JT610 Pilots Struggled Against Boeing's 737 MAX Flight ... ›
- Video: Boeing's Reaction on Delta Ordering CSeries - FliegerFaust ›
- Lion Air Co-Founder Kirana on Scrapping Boeing's B737MAX Order ... ›