Turkey may opt to buy Russia’s Su-57 fifth generation fighter, instead of the F-35
On Thursday, Erdogan confirmed that Ankara was in talks with Moscow to buy Su-57
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 3, 2019 - for ruaviation.com
- On Thursday, Erdogan confirmed that Ankara was in talks with Moscow to buy Su-57
Earlier, after a visit to an air show in Russia, where he met with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan confirmed that Turkey may opt to buy Russia's Su-57 fifth generation fighter, instead of the F-35, after the US kicked Ankara out of the programme earlier this year. This reported by Sputnik.
The final decision on whether to buy Russian fighter planes is now in Turkey's hands, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov, whose portfolio includes the defence and space industries, has said.
"I hope, at any rate, that the Su-35 and Su-57 could really interest them, based on well-known events. The decision is...
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- The Navy's 6th Generation Fighter Could Put the F-35 in a Museum ... ›
- F-35 Will Not Meet 80% Mission Capable Goal - FliegerFaust ›
- China's meter wave anti-stealth radar capable of guiding missiles to ... ›
- Breaking Boeing into Civilian and Military companies - FliegerFaust ›
- Six Russian military planes intercepted by US off Alaska coast ... ›
- FOUND: The Hercules that had gone missing on 23 May 1969 ... ›