HACKING BOEING 787 - Leaked Boeing code points to potential 787 Dreamliner security risks: Report
leaked code has exposed potential security flaws in the 787 Dreamliner systems
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 7, 2019 - for foxbusiness.com
U.S. aerospace and defense giant Boeing may be facing another public controversy related to its 787 Dreamliner jets -- this one appears to pertain to cybersecurity.
A new report from Wired details claims by a security researcher that leaked code has exposed potential security flaws in the 787 Dreamliner systems, which could allegedly allow an individual to access a restricted part of the plane's network.
That access may permit the individual to potentially gain control of things ranging from the aircraft's in-flight entertainment system to its flight controls and sensors.
The claims could bring more attention to the issue of security regarding Boeing's jets – which has been an ongoing challenge for the company after two of its 787 Max jets were involved in fatal crashes...
- Video: Hacking Aircraft Traffic Control - ADS-B, TCAS... - FliegerFaust ›
- This Guy Hacked Hundreds Of Planes From The Ground - FliegerFaust ›
- Raytheon Trials Cockpit Alerts for Cyber Threats - FliegerFaust ›
- Securing Aircraft Becoming More Complex - Hacking Aircraft ... ›
- VIDEO: Wireless Attacks on Aircraft Landing Systems (ILS) - Hacking ... ›
- Boeing’s 787 Choice Could Gut Washington State’s Aircraft Industry - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing's 787 Dreamliner Consolidation Study Leaves Machinists Union Angry, Uncertain... - FliegerFaust ›
- Alaska Airlines Tightens Security On Flights Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration - FliegerFaust ›