World's Best-Selling Light Business Plane HondaJet Outclasses Rivals With Radical Design
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 25, 2019 - by Peter Lyon for forbes.com
Honda seems reinvigorated after its second win in the F1 Grand Prix championships while on two wheels, Repsol Honda rider Marc Marquez claimed his fourth consecutive pole position at the British Grand Prix yesterday.
The Japanese manufacturer of everything from cars to motorcycles, snow blowers, mountain bikes, generators, ATVs, robots, lawn mowers, outboard engines, hedge trimmers and inflatable boats is now celebrating the timely expansion of its HondaJet program after the aircraft was certified for use in China this month.
In the first half of 2019, HondaJet was the world's biggest selling light business jet with sales of over 130 in 65 countries including the U.S., Europe, Japan and now China.
And according to one Honda source, the brand's close relationship with 5-time 500cc road racing world champion Mick Doohan will soon see the aircraft's launch in his home country of Australia...
- Could Terrorists Hack an Airplane? The Government Just Did ... ›
- VIDEO: Wireless Attacks on Aircraft Landing Systems (ILS) - Hacking ... ›
- This Guy Hacked Hundreds Of Planes From The Ground - FliegerFaust ›
- HACKING: The radio navigation planes use to land safely is ... ›
- Heavy Workload for Airline Pilots Can Cause Smoking - FliegerFaust ›