A Woman Survived a Plunge Of More Than 5,000 Feet After Her Parachute Failed
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 16, 2019 - by Gabrielle Sorto for cnn.com
A 30-year-old woman is recovering after falling more than 5,000 feet from a plane.
The woman, whose name was not released, was skydiving Saturday near Trois-Rivières, Quebec, when her main and backup parachutes failed to open.
She plummeted into a wooded area, and she is in the hospital with several fractures, including broken vertebrae, CNN affiliate CBC reported.
Trois-Rivières Police said her life isn't in danger.Denis Demers, who saw the incident play out, told CBC that the solo skydiver was falling faster than anybody else."It's a miracle," Demers said..
- Pratt & Whitney Canada's Mirabel, Quebec Aerospace Centre is a ... ›
- Quebec Helps Airbus Create Jobs in Alabama - FliegerFaust ›
- People from Airbus Mobile Alabama are in Prévost, Québec ... ›
- AIRBUS: 800% Bigger Installations at Mirabel Airport in Quebec ... ›
- First Air Canada Airbus A220 On The Assembly Line in Mirabel ... ›
- German air force unable to train pilots because of shortage of planes ... ›