Video: Boeing 737 MAX Vs Irkut MC-21-300 Comparison
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 9, 2019 - by DefenseWorld
The MC-21-300 aircraft of Russia's Irkut Corporation is being touted as a game-changer in the world of commercial airliners. Its combination of payload, economy and passenger comfort is unmatched by any existing single aisle aircraft, according to its developers.
Defenseworld.net compares it with the Boeing 737 Max 8, currently the most commercially successful aircraft from the civil aviation market leader, Boeing.
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- F-35 Will Not Meet 80% Mission Capable Goal - FliegerFaust ›
- FOUND: The Hercules that had gone missing on 23 May 1969 ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- Britain's Sentinel Recon Aircraft Gets an Upgrade | Defense News ... ›
- European Aviation Safety Agency Sets Strict Demands For Boeing ... ›