Students Pilot Want Flight Training Refunds
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 4, 2020 - by www.canadianaviator.com
The students, all from other countries claimed that the school's scheduling and aircraft deployment led to large gaps in their training and resulted in them having to re-do some parts of the flying
"If someone did not obtain a pilot's licence, that is at their own expense because we provided the service and the training as per our contract and our policies," the CBC...
- Single Pilot IFR Flying Should Be Forbidden? Should ATC Be Told ... ›
- Sadly, Another General Aviation Tragedy - Another Missing Aircraft ... ›
- Wizz Air Explains Diversity Rationale Behind Cabin Crew-To-Pilot Initiative... - FliegerFaust ›
- WestJet Pulls Out Of An Entire Region Of Canada, Won’t Give Customers Refunds - Oh Canada... - FliegerFaust ›
- Cargair - École et cours de pilotage d'avion - Votre plan de carrière ›
- Cargair student pilot forced Porter Airlines flight to abort descent last ... ›
- Airline & Commercial Pilot Training Programs / ATP Flight School ›
- Raisbeck Aviation High School: Home ›
- Airline Pilot Training | Aviation Programs | Pilot Schools Near Me ... ›
- The 10 Best Aviation Colleges & Aviation Degrees | The Best Colleges ›