Abandoned At Miami International Airport, Learjet Finds New Home...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 13, 2020 - by Dave Warren for miami.cbclocal.com
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – It was not your typical traffic near Miami International Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
On NW 36th Street, you would have been behind a Learjet en route to George T. Baker Technical College.
(see video below and continue reading lower)
"The first aircraft that is a private jet and will continue to expand the horizons of the individuals that are getting educated on aircraft mechanics," said Lester Sola, the Director and CEO of the Miami-Dade Aviation Department.
Amos Rodriguez knows how valuable that experience will be.
"I graduated George T. Baker over 40 years ago...
- ATP Flight School, and Flight Schools Around the World, Sign for ... ›
- Video: CSeries (A220) Aircraft Lands at ENA to Start New Training ... ›
- Video: A DC-3 Crew Earned its Wings... PLANE SAVERS! Saint ... ›
- A220 / CSeries Donated to ENA School Is Leaving Wichita Within ... ›
- Air Richelieu Flying School - First ATO In Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- Leaked Documents Show Pentagon Was Studying UFO-Related ... ›