Lufthansa CEO thinks passengers are not ready to travel on planes with only one pilot
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 7, 2019 - by Airlinerwatch.com
Brussels - According to Lufthansa Group CEO Carsten Spohr, it is technically possible to assign only one pilot per flight, but passenger trust is a problem.
Amid the researches for future pilotless passenger planes, Spohr thinks that travelers do not dare to board a large aircraft even with only one pilot. According to Lufthansa Boss, they have a feeling that two pilots in the cockpit rather than only one is better for a safe flight.
- The life of a pilot isn't as glamorous as you might think. - FliegerFaust ›
- Pilot Shortage Gets Parliament's Attention : Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- Air India Pilot Averts Massive Disaster, Saves 370 Lives by Manually ... ›
- New rules from China set to worsen the global pilot shortage ... ›
- Air Canada Announces Summer Schedule With Nearly 100 Destinations In Canada, U.S., And Around The World - FliegerFaust ›