Must See Video: Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 7, 2019 - by Air Safety Institute
Link to certificate of completion and ASI transcript: http://bit.ly/RPSPowerlessoverparis An instrument rated, commercial pilot flying through thick IMC at night experiences a full electrical failure. Through creativity and some rule breaking, air traffic controllers are able to get in contact with him, but will he be able to find the airport and land in the current conditions? Hear the story first hand from the pilot and controllers involved.
- Video: A220 and Patrouille Suisse above St. Moritz | SWISS - Did ... ›
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Video: Join the Augmented Reality revolution in Aviation! A Product ... ›
- VIDEO: Wireless Attacks on Aircraft Landing Systems (ILS) - Hacking ... ›
- Video: Can an Airplane land if BOTH engines fail? Interesting... - FliegerFaust ›