Video: Canadair CT-114 Tutor -- The Iconic Snowbirds Demonstrator And NATO Pilot Training Jet
The first production CL-41G serial number 2201 was built in Montreal and delivered to Malaysia in 1967
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 18, 2020 - by Polyus Studios
See the video above...
- The first production CL-41G serial number 2201 was built in Montreal and delivered to Malaysia in 1967. It was owned by John Travolta for a while.
The humble Canadair CT-114 Tutor, or Toot as it was affectionately called, trained every fast aircraft pilot in the RCAF from the mid-1960 through past the turn of the century. But it wasn't just Canadians who benefited from its outstanding training qualities, the Tutor trained hundreds of pilots from other NATO and friendly countries.
Today only the...
- Snowbird Crash Could Have Been Cause By Bird Strike - Investigation ›
- Canadian Military Knew in 2016 Snowbirds Aircraft Ejection Seats ... ›
- Multi Engine Training Part 02 (Take-Off & Climb) - YouTube ›
- Airplane Manufacturers Look to Reduce Number of Pilots to One ... ›
- The Long, Complicated History of the Very First Flight - FliegerFaust ›