China: Beijing just finished construction on its massive new international airport — here's what it looks like
China is on pace to displace the US as the largest aviation market by 2022
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 6, 2019 - David Slotnick for businessinsider.com
- Beijing has finished construction on its new international airport.
- The Beijing Daxing International Airport, located to the city's south, will start commercial flights around September 30.
- Scroll down for a first look at the completed airport.
Construction on Beijing's second international airport was completed this week, putting the airport on track to begin operations by its September 30 target.
As Chinese air-traffic numbers continue to soar, the country's aviation infrastructure has become more and more crowded.According to Bloomberg, China is on pace to displace the US as the largest aviation market by 2022.
- Airbus and Boeing are Signing Economic Suicide Pacts with China ... ›
- Boeing Says China Will Buy 7,690 New Planes. But Then There's ... ›
- China Steps Up fiscal Spending as it Approves $125bn of Rail Projects ›