Boeing delivered final commercial 737NG in January, ending 23 years of production
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 16, 2020 - by Jon Hemmerdinger for flightglobal.com
Boeing confirms it delivered the last commercial 737NG in January when it handed two 737-800s to China Eastern Airlines, ending a production run of the type's commercial variants that started in late 1997.
Several media outlets had previously reported that Boeing handed over the final 737NG, also a 737-800, to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in December 2019.
But Boeing says that while the KLM aircraft was the last 737NG to come off its production line, the final delivery went to China Eastern on 5 January...
- Delta Boeing 737 Engine Ingests 2 Geese While Accelerating ... ›
- Who developed the Boeing 737 MAX's flawed software? Low-paid ... ›
- Boeing $60 Billion Bailout - Trump's $1200 Billion Aid Package ... ›
- Boeing Wasted US$60 Billion - FliegerFaust ›
- COMPLETE VIDEO: Rogue Boeing 737 Max planes 'with minds of ... ›
- NEW Video: Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Immediately After Takeoff ... ›