Boeing Needs to Redesign Thousands of 737NG Parts - Repair 7000 737NG Aircraft
Boeing will repair about 7,000 older 737NG aircraft, which are currently in operation.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 24, 2019 - by Anirudha Bhaga
- Boeing will repair about 7,000 older 737NG aircraft, which are currently in operation.
The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) requested Boeing (BA) redesign an engine part of its 737NG (Next Generation) aircraft.
The US regulator's recommendation is based on its investigations for Southwest Airlines' (LUV) Flight 1380 engine failure in April 2018. Notably, a passenger lost his life.
Broken fan blade grounds thousands of planes
Investigators found out that a broken fan blade caused the Boeing 737-700 model plane's engine failure.
Two CFM International CFM56-7B engines power the aircraft. Airplane engine maker CFM International is a 50-50 joint venture between General Electric (GE) and France's Safran Aircraft Engines...
- The Boeing 737 Max is Now The Deadliest Mainstream Jetliner ... ›
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing's future plans threatened by Airbus-Bombardier pact | The ... ›
- Indian IT Companies Blamed for Boeing 737 MAX Crisis; HCL ... ›
- Video: Problems with Boeing 737 next generation with structural ... ›