Boeing Officially(ish) Rebrands The 737 MAX - Marketing Did Not Work Too Hard...
Boeing slowly and subtly rebrands the 737 MAX...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 3, 2020 - by Ben for onemileatatime.com
While this rebranding has been rumored for a while, it looks like it's now more or less official.
Boeing has today announced an order for up to four Boeing 737 jets by Polish airline Enter Air. Yes, the airline is ordering Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft, but that's not how they're being described. These planes are being described as Boeing 737-8 aircraft.
This is clearly part of a very slow and subtle rebranding exercise for the troubled jet.
As the press release states:
Boeing and Enter Air today announced the Polish airline is expanding its commitment to the 737 family with a new order for two 737-8 airplanes plus options for two more jets.
Read more https://onemileatatime.com/boeing-737-8/
- Transport Canada to conduct safety review of Boeing 737 Max ... ›
- NEW Video: Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Immediately After Takeoff ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX can't burn fuel with DuPont-made biocide (additive ... ›
- Boeing Boosts 737 MAX Safety With Spacecraft, Drone Technology - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Admits!! Again, Another New Quality Issue On The 787 And Tallies More 737 MAX Cancellations To... - FliegerFaust ›
- Experienced Crew Struggled With Instrument Flight After Boeing 737 Lost Autopilots - FliegerFaust ›
- Test Flights For Redesigned Boeing 737 MAX Begin In Vancouver, Canada For EASA... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing, FAA Grapple With a Fourth 787 Dreamliner Production Flaw... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Suspends Work At Its Futuristic NeXt Innovation Unit - FliegerFaust ›
- UPDATE: Boeing 737 MAX And More Aviation News! - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Test Pilot Brien Wygle, Who Commanded The Original 737 First Flight In 1967, Has Died, Aged 96 - FliegerFaust ›
- Union For FAA’s Safety Engineers Urges More Changes To Boeing 737 MAX Before It Can Fly Again - FliegerFaust ›
- Caution And Warning System In The 737 Is As Archaic As The Airframe Design... - FliegerFaust ›
- American Airlines Plans Pilot Training On Boeing 737 MAX In November... - FliegerFaust ›
- Europe Regulator Sees November Lifting Of Boeing 737 MAX Flight Ban - FliegerFaust ›
- Impresa, Parts Maker for Boeing 737 MAX, Files for Bankruptcy - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Plans 11% Fewer Jet Deliveries Over Next 10 Years Because China Coronavirus - Slow, Painful Recovery - FliegerFaust ›
- NEWS: U.S. Offers Tariff Truce If Airbus Repays Billions In Aid... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Wins Zero New Orders, Delivers Few Jets And Sees 737 MAX Backlog Shrink... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Support for MAX Brand Wavers As 737 MAX Jet Nears Green Light - FliegerFaust ›
- FAA Will Lift US Grounding of Boeing 737 MAX on Wednesday - November 18 - FliegerFaust ›
- Canada’s 737 Max Certification Coming ‘soon’ But With Different Requirements - FliegerFaust ›
- Collapsed Hybrid-Electric Planemaker Zunum Sues Former Partner Boeing, Alleging Misuse Of Trade Secrets - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Loses More Orders... - FliegerFaust ›