Don't dish any dirt over the holidays, Boeing tells workers
Boeing is telling workers to be careful what they say about the company and the 737 Max over the holidays
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 19, 2019 - by Carolyn Adolph for kuow.org
- Boeing is telling workers to be careful what they say about the company and the 737 Max over the holidays.
In an internal memo sent Tuesday, the company talks turkey about what can happen when long-lost relatives spend hours together indoors.
"While gathering with friends and family during the holidays, employees are likely to participate in conversations about the company and the 737 Max situation," the missive says.
"Reminders about informal conversations: All Boeing employees share the responsibility to protect the company's reputation, even though you are not an official spokesperson. "
- BOEING REMOVED LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON 787 ... ›
- FAA misled Congress on inspector training for Boeing 737 MAX ... ›
- COMPLETE VIDEO: Rogue Boeing 737 Max planes 'with minds of ... ›
- A Whistleblower Charges Boeing Jets Have Substandard Parts ... ›
- Video: Boeing 737 Unable to Trim!! Cockpit video (Full flight sim ... ›
- Must Read - Boeing Built Deadly Assumptions Into 737 Max, Blind to ... ›