United Cancels More Than Half Its Boeing 737 MAX Orders
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 3, 2020 - by RICH THOMASELLI for travelpulse.com
More tough news for Boeing Co.
United Airlines has informed the airplane manufacturer that it will be taking less than half of the new Boeing 737 MAX jets it originally ordered, according to the aviation blog The Points Guy.
United will take 16 of the 737 MAX planes this year and 24 in 2021 as it downsizes the airline in the wake of the devastating effects of the coronavirus, which has cut the demand in travel by 90 percent.
Less demand means less need for the number of planes, a fact that carriers have...
- Boeing 737 MAX 8 - Trying To Do New With Old... - The Makeshift ... ›
- NEW Video: Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Immediately After Takeoff ... ›
- 'No one knows' when Boeing 737 MAX really will return, United CEO ... ›
- The Boeing 737 MAX Disaster Could Help Airbus Dominate the ... ›
- Indian IT Companies Blamed for Boeing 737 MAX Crisis; HCL ... ›