New Boeing 737 MAX Training Includes Changes To 7 Checklists...
Revamped MAX Training Prioritizes Getting Pilots Information
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 11, 2020 - by aviationweek.com
Boeing's comprehensive changes to the 737 MAX flight control computer (FCC) software are being matched by a significant shift in pilot training, with added emphasis on explaining systems and failure...
First look at draft of new 737 MAX training, incl. changes to 7 checklists. Two reflect new MCAS; other design changes; other 5 re-worked based on human factors. 190 pg of new/updated material incl. new bulletins, checklists. Pilots, airlines reviewing.🔒https://t.co/bK3fAJ5nW8
— Sean Broderick (@AvMROSean) July 10, 2020
- Boeing 737 MAX Software Done, But Regulators Plot More Changes ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX No Return In Service Before First Quarter 2021 ... ›
- Indian IT Companies Blamed for Boeing 737 MAX Crisis; HCL ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX Crash Reveals A Severe Problem With Older ... ›
- Boeing Has Lost More Than 800 Orders For The 737 MAX This Year... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 737 MAX can’t burn fuel with DuPont-made biocide (additive preventing bugs from growing in the tanks) - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Threatens Boeing 737 MAX And Airbus A220 Cancellations - FliegerFaust ›