Norwegian Claims US$1 Billion+ In Damages From Boeing
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 21, 2020 - by Leeham News Staff for leehamnews.com
Norwegian Air Shuttle said June 30 it canceled orders for 92 Boeing 737 MAXes and five 787s.
The orders still appear on Boeing's Unfilled Orders website, which is updated monthly.
In a lawsuit filed June 20 in Cook County Circuit Court (Chicago), NAS claimed breach of contract for failure to deliver the MAXes due to grounding. It claims breach of contract for failure to delivery 787s due to the long-running issues with the Rolls-Royce engines.
NAS also wants to return its 18 737-8s...
- Boeing 737 MAX can't burn fuel with DuPont-made biocide (additive ... ›
- Indian IT Companies Blamed for Boeing 737 MAX Crisis; HCL ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX Test Flight - Explanation - FliegerFaust ›
- What is wrong with the Boeing 737 MAX aircraft? - FliegerFaust ›
- Norwegian Files for Bankruptcy Protection, Europe’s Biggest Airline Covid Casualty - FliegerFaust ›