Air Canada Threatens Boeing 737 MAX And Airbus A220 Cancellations
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 3, 2020 - by Jay Singh for simpleflying.com
In the airline's second quarter earnings call held on July 31st, Air Canada's President and CEO, Calin Rovinescu, stated that the airline could cancel some of its remaining 737 MAX and A220-300 orders. Mr. Rovinescu said this step could be taken if the airline receives no government support or the relaxation of travel restrictions.
Air Canada's President and CEO, Calin Rovinescu, stated the following:
"Without government industry support and as travel restrictions are extended, we will look at other opportunities to further reduce costs and capital including further route suspensions and possible cancellations of Boeing and Airbus aircraft on order, including the Airbus A220, the former Bombardier CSeries manufacturered at Mirabel, Quebec."
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›
- New Boeing 737 MAX Training Includes Changes To 7 Checklists ... ›
- NEW Video: Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Immediately After Takeoff ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX can't burn fuel with DuPont-made biocide (additive ... ›
- Boeing Officially Submitted its Block III F/A-18E/F Super Hornet To Replace Canada’s Old Hornet Fighter - FliegerFaust ›
- Wiring Fixes Among Changes FAA Will Require Before Boeing 737 MAX Can Return... - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Cancelling 10 Boeing 737-8s And 12 Airbus A220... Details here... - FliegerFaust ›