NEWS: Boeing Deception Alleged in Scathing House Report on Max Crashes
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- House lawmakers release broad indictment of planemaker and FAA
- Report is a template for reforms sought by House Democrats
Sweeping failures by Boeing Co. engineers, deception by the company and significant errors in government oversight led to the two fatal crashes of the 737 Max, congressional investigators have concluded.
A 245-page report issued Wednesday provides the most scathing account so far of the miscalculations that led to 346 deaths, the grounding of Boeing's best-selling jet and billions of dollars in losses for the manufacturing giant.
"The Max crashes were not... (continue reading below)
the result of a singular failure, technical mistake or mismanaged event," the report by the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee said.
"They were the horrific culmination of a series of faulty technical assumptions by Boeing's engineers, a lack of transparency on the part of Boeing's management and grossly insufficient oversight by the" Federal Aviation Administration.
- Boeing 737 MAX UPDATE! - Wiring Issues and the FAA - New ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX Program Leaders Who Approved Flight Control ... ›
- NEW Video: Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Immediately After Takeoff ... ›
- Boeing Suspends Work At Its Futuristic NeXt Innovation Unit - FliegerFaust ›
- Report: Boeing Gearing Up To Move 787 Production Out Of Everett - FliegerFaust ›
- Congress on the brink of major FAA oversight reform in wake of Boeing 737 MAX crashes - FliegerFaust ›
- Big loss for 2020 for Boeing; $6.5bn Charge For 777X-Delivery Now Late 2023; 737 MAX Cleared by EASA - FliegerFaust ›