Brazil Asking Boeing To Make More Design Improvements To 737 MAX
Must be for some very good reasons!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 26, 2020 - by Dominic Gates for www.seattletimes.com
Brazil's national civil aviation authority on Wednesday became the first foreign air safety regulator to join the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in approving the Boeing 737 MAX to fly passengers again.
The agency indicated that, like Europe's aviation regulator, it too is asking Boeing to make some further design improvements that would be retrofitted to the MAX later.
In a statement, the Brazilian authority said that after "long independent work to reauthorize the operation of the aircraft," it agreed with and adopted the FAA evaluation that the immediate safety issues with the MAX have been addressed...
- Why I Would Fly The Boeing 737 MAX ›
- Debris Found in Fuel Tanks of 70% of Inspected Boeing 737 MAX Jets ›
- Boeing 737 MAX No Return In Service Before First Quarter 2021 ... ›
- Boeing Loses More Orders... - FliegerFaust ›
- How a $17 Billion Bailout Fund Intended For Boeing Ended Up In Very Different Hands - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Boeing 737-8 MAX suffers engine issue - FliegerFaust ›