Somon Air wants to replace a Boeing 737 MAX 8 on order with the older 737-800
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 6, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Dushanbe, Tajikistan - Tajik carrier Somon Air wants to convert a Boeing 737 MAX 8 to the Boeing 737-800 due to the safety concerns and uncertainty surrounding the aircraft.
Last year, the airline signed a lease agreement with the American lessor Air Lease Corporation to add a Boeing 737 MAX 8 to its fleet. Somon Air is expected to receive the aircraft later this year, but the management wants to replace it now with its predecessor Boeing 737-800.
- Must See Video: The Economics That Made Boeing Build the 737 Max ›
- The Boeing 737 Max is Now The Deadliest Mainstream Jetliner ... ›
- Boeing Downgraded by Barclays on Survey Showing Flyers Will ... ›
- Boeing's $100 million pledge for 737 MAX crash victims sparks ... ›
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- Boeing's Latest 737 MAX Concern: Pilots' Physical Strength ... ›