Irish plane lessor sues Boeing for 737 MAX-related losses
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 18, 2019 - by Nivedita Balu in Bengaluru, Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phillips for reuters.com
- "The 737 MAX aircraft contracted for between Boeing and Timaero are now either worthless or seriously diminished in value," Timaero said.
An Ireland-based plane lessor sued Boeing Co (BA.N) on Tuesday for breaching a contract for 22 of the U.S. planemaker's 737 MAX aircraft.
imaero Ireland Ltd cited design flaws in Boeing's best-selling aircraft, which has been grounded for nine months, and said the private company has been affected by the planemaker's breach of contract...
- Delivery of First Air Canada Airbus A220 - FliegerFaust ›
- BOEING REMOVED LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON 787 ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX 8 - Trying To Do New With Old... - The Makeshift ... ›
- A Whistleblower Charges Boeing Jets Have Substandard Parts ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Boeing 747SP (B74S) landing in Montreal ... ›
- The existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot - FliegerFaust ›