Video: Pratt & Whitney 5-engined Boeing 747SP!!! Spotted on the apron, along with a jurassic Nolinor B737-200!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 3, 2020 - by Air-Clips.comAir-Clips.com
Fliegerfaust note: This video was made in Quebec, Canada at Mirabel YMX airport between the hangars of Pratt & Whitney and Nolinor aviation.
- United States and Canada Are About To Announce The Shutdown ... ›
- Low Cost Carrier Avatar Airlines Wants To Order 30 Boeing 747-8s ... ›
- Boeing 747 Nears End of the Line as Storied Factory Shuts Down ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Boeing 747SP (B74S) landing in Montreal ... ›
- US Air Force Launches Contest To Replace The B-52 Bomber’s Engine - Pratt Whitney Canada Offering PW800 - FliegerFaust ›
- Pratt & Whitney Uses COVID Crisis To Catch Up On GTF Fixes - FliegerFaust ›