Boeing close to deal to supply more 787 Dreamliners to Japan's ANA
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 25, 2020 - by reuters.com
SEATTLE, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Boeing Co is close to a deal to supply more 787 Dreamliners to Japan's ANA Holdings Inc in what would be the U.S. planemaker's first commercial order announcement so far this year, industry sources said.
The deal for the General Electric-powered aircraft is a boost for the...
- Boeing falsified records for 787 jet sold to Air Canada. It developed ... ›
- BOEING REMOVED LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON 787 ... ›
- HACKING BOEING 787 - Leaked Boeing code points to potential ... ›
- Drone Comes Within 10 Feet of Hitting Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787 ... ›
- United Airlines to Flight Attendants: Stop Overriding the Electric ... ›