Boeing Restarted 787 Operations
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 4, 2020 - by Tony Fortier-Bensen for www.abcnews4.com
- Boeing restarts 787 operations at North Charleston plant tonight
CHARLESTON, SC (WCIV) — Boeing South Carolina is restarting its 787 operations at their North Charleston plant Sunday night for the first time since April 8.
According to a press release, the return includes all operations that were suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic, starting with the third shift. The first and second shift will start Monday, May 4.
The company also said they have taken extra precautions in the plant to ensure the safety and health of their employees.
"The health and safety of our teammates, their families and our community is our shared priority," said Brad Zaback, Boeing South Carolina site leader and 787 vice president and general manager.
"Our approach to resumption of operations ensures we...
- Drone Comes Within 10 Feet of Hitting Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787 ... ›
- Boeing falsified records for 787 jet sold to Air Canada. It developed ... ›
- BOEING REMOVED LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON 787 ... ›
- Boeing's 787 Dreamliner in the Hot Seat Over 'Shoddy Production ... ›