Witnesses report strange noise from the crashed Ethiopian Boeing 737 MAX 8
"Everyone says they have never heard such a sound from an airplane
March 11, 2019 - by Airlinerwatch.com
Addis Ababa - Witnesses who told Reuters news agency said that they heard a strange noise before the Ethiopian Boeing 737 MAX 8 crashed.
The Boeing 737 MAX 8 that crashed in Ethiopia made a strange noise and left a trail of smoke behind, according to the villagers who witnessed the accident.
The aircraft departed from the Ethiopian capital for Nairobi on Sunday morning. The pilot reported problems shortly after taking off and wanted to turn to the Addis Ababa International Airport. But it was too late.
The jet crashed with a strange noise and smoke trail on the tail.
"Everyone says they have never heard such a sound from an airplane," the farmer says.
- Lion Air Considers Dropping Boeing 737 MAX Orders - FliegerFaust ›
- China's Aviation Regulator Orders the Nation's Airlines Operating ... ›
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- Air Canada plane was 'a few feet' from 'worst crash in aviation history,' ›
- Unqualified pilot at controls before Embraer E190 crash at Durango ... ›